- A Subreport is a report item that displays another report inside the body of a main report.
- It is basically used to embed a report within a report.
- Any report can be used as a Subreport.
- We can pass the parameter into Subreport from Main report.
- We can place a Subreport in the main body of the report, or in a data region.
- If you place a Subreport in a data region, the Subreport will repeat with each instance of the group or row in the data region.
Parameters in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) add a level of interactivity to reports. Parameters can be utilized for everything from criteria in a query to filters for a Tablix to controlling visibility of objects on a report. Furthermore, they can be populated from a set of constant values, or they can be based off the results of a data set query. Parameters are the main component of any interactive reporting tool.
The email configuration experience enables users to be more effective and efficient when using email to communicate with customers. To change the default font properties of email body, we can use an existing web resource file (JScript) by the following approach:
- Configure the web resource file
- Enable the RTE control in the email form
What is Lookup field?
A Lookup field type represents the relationship attribute on the related entity.
By default, CRM will send E-mail to “Primary Email Address” for Accounts, Contacts and Leads. Sometimes we may need to send the E-mail to “Secondary Email Address” (or) “Third Email Address”.
Let us see how we will achieve this with some customizations and Plug-in. To achieve the above requirement, we need to follow below mentioned steps:
A chart is a graphic representation of data from multiple records of an entity. Charts interact with the views and filters which are currently applied to the view and a chart is refreshed each time you change your view.