Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Create And Retain Customers For Life
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is an end-to-end customer support solution that spans self-service and assisted-service scenarios across various customer interaction platforms. Customer Service manages and routes cases in a systematic and effective manner for officers. Dynamics 365 Customer Service also includes comprehensive case management tools to help you offer more personalised assistance to your customers.
The tools in Dynamics 365 Customer Service help you handle caseloads, create service-related events, and help agents find the right solution to a customer’s problem in a constructive manner. The built-in intelligence of Dynamics 365 Customer Service delivers faster, more personalized support. This kind of support adds value to every customer interaction. D365 Customer Service helps build brand affinity and customer loyalty and gives you the streamlined data and unified technology you need to deliver personalized experiences. When customers ask for help, it is important that you understand what they are asking for. Some consumers, for example, are entitled to various levels of service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service equips the teams with centralised technologies and structured data to deliver:
- Personalized services for comprehensive customer views.
- Enhanced productivity tools for an empowered team.
- Unified technology for meaningful insights
Empower your teams with the streamlined data and unified technology they need to deliver seamless, personalised experiences. D365 Customer Service is a model-driven app that is built on the Common Data Service platform.
D365 Customer Service is used to:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues, and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.