Dynamics 365 Field Service
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience
Dynamics 365 Field Service is a complete field service management software that includes service locations, service agreements, customer assets management, preventive maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, purchase and return management, scheduling and dispatch, time tracking, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
With Microsoft Dynamics’ CRM for field service, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain, and improve overall customer service. With dynamics 365 for field service, you can deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience.
The Field Service application enables you to
- Improve first time fix rate
- Complete more service calls per technician per week
- Manage follow-up work and take advantage of upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Reduce travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear
- Organize and track resolution of customer issues
- Communicate an accurate arrival time to customers
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician
- Schedule onsite visits when it’s convenient for the customer
- Avoid equipment downtime through preventative maintenance
The Field Service tools for your service team
- Customer service agents triage incoming requests and determine when to create work orders for onsite visits.
- Service managers track performance metrics and oversee service delivery, to increase efficiency and standardize processes.
- Dispatchers review and schedule work orders, and assign them to resources through a fully automated optimization add-in.
- Field technicians manage their work using a smartphone to perform maintenance and repairs onsite at customer locations.
- Inventory managers ensure field technicians have what they need to complete their service calls along with product tracking.
Organizations that use field service
- Manufacturing – A medical device manufacturer uses the application to manage maintenance services over the lifetime of the machines.
- Utilities – A fiber optic cable utility company uses the application to respond to outages by dispatching technicians to problem areas.
- Health care – An in-home health care service provider uses the application to assign schedule healthcare workers to administer medicine and other care to multiple patients.
- Equipment maintenance – A facilities manager uses the application to deliver maintenance and repair services for heating and cooling equipment