Dynamics CRM Technical Lead/Consultant
Are you ready to join our talented team in simplifying businesses with technology? We are hiring!!
Job Description for Dynamics CRM Technical Lead/Consultant
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer/Lead with a masterful expertise in .Net, SQL, and the entire Dynamics CRM 2013 onwards technology stack.
- CRM 2013 & onwards Experience
- Experience/Willingness to learn Power Apps Platform
- Knowledge of MCS Dynamics Sure Step Evolved methodology preferred.
- Good understanding of CRM entity & Object model
- Integration experience of Dynamics with other applications
- Object Oriented Programming and Design experience
- SQL Programming knowledge
- Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system
- Development of Report using SSRS
- Data Migration using SSIS Tool.
Optional Skills (Preferred):
- BizTalk or other Middleware technologies used for integrations Azure or other cloud solutions
- SSIS, SSAS and BI
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTECH/MCA/BSC or equivalent
There is no minimum or specific experience required for Lead position except capability to deliver and willingness to learn. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. High caliber candidates can look forward at a Salary level of 50 to 100% as well over their current salary level.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org